Resetting an iPhone S is a frequent cure for issues with “jailbreaking,” that is the procedure of skirting the safety protections Apple has set on the iOS so as to capture whole control of the apparatus.
Resetting your phone to its factory settings will return to the fundamentals it came with: no connections, playlists, photos, password memory, or whatever you have added as the day you purchased it. The telephone’s default settings will be restored when it is reset along with your house display is going to have with.
The way to reset an iPhone S on its factory settings
1. In “Preferences,” tap “General.”
2. In the base of the “General” page, locate and click “Reset.” Do not worry: there are several steps ahead of your data are wiped in the telephone.
3. You may choose between varieties of options that are resetting. Here, it is possible to reset attributes like your home screen design or dictionary, but to revive its factory settings, “Erase All Settings and Content” will do just fine.
4. You will be prompted to enter your passcode, and then your device will double you would like to erase all and if you do, then tap “Erase.”
5. When the deletion is finished, your device will restart as new, although this may take a couple of minutes, based on how much you’ve saved on your own iPhone.